One, two, THREE!

The final book in my milestones series with Karen Klassen, You Are Three, is now available on NetGalley.


And to celebrate the book's March publication, the lovely folk at OwlKids have made a video on the theme of being three.



We received a very good notice (and a coveted star!) on the previous book from Kirkus Reviews. Also, here's a sweet review for You Are Two from The Caterpillar Corner and a very insightful one from CM Magazine

And here's me at three...riding a bike very similar to the one Karen chose to use for our cover! I love the retro vibe of Karen's work on this book--but then I would, wouldn't I?


A photo posted by Sara O'Leary (@123olearyo) on






Comments

Wonderful photo, Sara! & congratulations on this third book in a very sweet series too!

Popular Posts